MNC was formed in 2001 to provide opportunities for local business professionals to get to know each other, generate referrals, and exchange strategies and ideas. MNC is growing and represents a variety of unique professional categories. The intent of the club is to increase business referrals and opportunities through networking and mutual contacts.
Each MNC member represents one unique and exclusive category only.
- When: 2nd & 4th Wednesdays at 7:00 am Networking/Meeting starts at 8:00am
- See Calendar for details
- Where: PALLAS RESTAURANT 1657 S 108th St (Highway 100), West Allis, WI 53151
- What: Bring a smile, plenty of business cards, and your professional business attitude.
- Who: Anyone can register to visit, in advance, if their category is available.
- Cost: Breakfast, whatever you order (Pay your own tab separately after adjournment)
7:00 am – 7:45 am Open Networking before our Meeting begins
7:45 am Related Business Quote, Sales Tip, News, Club Announcements
8:00 am First Speaker’s 10-Minute Presentation
8:10 am Second Speaker’s 10-Minute Presentation (Optional)
8:20 am Member’s 30 Second Introduction (Limited to only 30 seconds)
8:45 am Notes and details of events of other outside networking functions
9:00 am Open Networking after the meeting, meet members, and set up appointments
Questions – contact us via email or Call Bob at: 414-763-9733
MNC Membership Committee.
Members can purchase advertising on the site